shell

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: shell
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 14:14:40 EST
I have a 75 midget shell I'm willing to part with.  It needs some rust repair
in the floor, outer sills, and inner fenderwell-floor-outer sill area.  There
are a couple other little repairs needed.  It is very solid and straight.
Needs work but if your shell is a basket case this could make life much
easier.  I'll give it away as long as it doesn't include doors, front
fenders, other panels.  I might be willing to sell those things.  It's in CT.
 If interested feel free to email off the list.

Mark M.