RE: Garage for LBCs

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Garage for LBCs
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 20:54:30 -0800
Spridgeteers,

Thanks for all the advice regarding the garage... I will follow the list
"common wisdom" for setup, including water, electricity, size, etc... but
not for heating 8-) Here in Lakeside, we only get a few frosty days each
year, and it never gets cold enough to freeze the pipes- air conditioning is
a much bigger concern as temperatures do very occasionally top 100 F in
summer, but that's usually dry heat so it's not as bad as it sounds... I'll
have a heat pump installed- new ones are pretty efficient air conditioners,
and they are not too expensive for the occasional use in winter.

Jacques LC
1959 Bugeye