Re: Cats, no LBC

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cats, no LBC
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 10:29:12 -0600
I trust everybody is aware that most antifreeze is poisonous and that these
comments were made in jest and not as serious suggestions. Antifreeze
poisoning is a death that I would not wish on any except my worst enemies.
Don't ask me how I know; I still miss that german shepherd.
David Lieb
1972 RWA Midget
1973 RWA Project
1974 RWA Warrior