Re: ( NO LBC ) Gun Control Canadian style

To: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: ( NO LBC ) Gun Control Canadian style
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 07:03:43 +1100
Cc: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Is this really a gun issue or simple incompetence.

We have had gun registration in Australia for ages (even decades I
believe)

How hard can it be? A couple of records (serial numbers) linked from each
gun licence. As a matter of interest, each shooter's licence has a list
of the guns/serial nos  that they own listed on the licence itself.

I see no adverse effects from the regsitration and can see no reason
why it should be expensive to run.

OK, out with the flame proof suit again... Better make it bullet proof too!

Mike