Re: Christmas Gifts

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, "brian S" <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Christmas Gifts
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 09:27:35 -0500
FYI, you can get the same shirts from Triple-C for $2 less than MiniMania.
Wonder what MM's regular price is if $19.95 is their special?

http://www.triple-c.com/Page.cfm?Category2=Cartoon%20Car%20T%2DShirt%20Designs&InfoID=2441&Search=

Note, Triple-C seems to be in the middle of upgrading their site and some
things seem a bit broken. For example, if you go to the main home page there
doesn't seem to be a link for searching or getting to these shirts, but if you
click one of the items listed there (some of those links are broken, so keep
trying), the product listing will have a search area at the top and you can get
to the shirts from there.

NFI, just a happy customer who already bought Bugeye and CB Midget shirts from
them. They also have RB. :-)

Eddie
1971 Midget - "Bebop"

From "brian S" <bugeye15 at hotmail.com>