Traveling soon.. (no lbc)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Traveling soon.. (no lbc)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 13:21:56 -0500
  Hi gang!
  I will be flying to Baltimore MD on Thursday and picking up a car and trailer
to drive to Austin TX for a friend's parents.  Probably get there on Monday and
fly home that afternoon.  (Just in time to -miss- my bowling league. :-(
  Was just wondering if anyone along the way knows of any problems or areas I
need to watch out for?
  I'd love to stop and chat as I know there are folks out there, however it
would have to be kinda brief as I'm on a schedule (somewhat). :-)  If you want
to I'm all for it though.
  Route will probably be all interstate highways.  I-95 from Baltimore south to
Washington DC, US-66(?)west to I-81, I-81 south to Knoxville, I-40 west to
Little Rock, I-30 west to Dallas, I-35 south to Austin.
  I just found out the plan today so Wednesday night is likely the last chance
I'll get to check email.  (...and I'm on the list's digest version.)
  Ed in NC

--
  Ed Conen - Raleigh NC
 "I purr, therefore I am."