the ice storm commeth, no lbc

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: the ice storm commeth, no lbc
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 07:54:12 -0500
7:55am and the freezing rain they predicted has begun.    i ran out and
grabbed my kerosene heater in the garage and filled it to put in the
basement in case of a power outage.    we frequently loose power here out in
the country.    the predictions i last heard were fron 1/4"-1/2" of ice
acumulation.   so there is a good chance of our ending up loosing power.
yup i checked all the flashlights, portable radio , and charged my cell
phone.  hopefully my being prepared for this will result in not needing any
of my stuff i prepared.

chuck
formerly"the world's largest sprite driver"  slowly falling in the ratings!
(thank goodness!) :) ....c.