spridgets mod

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: spridgets mod
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 09:51:26 EST
I cannot believe that Mark ( the list owner ) is being panned the way he is.
Annice the thing that makes this list a success is not banter or even LBC
content, it's Mark.  I appreciate your opinion but show the guy a little
respect.  It's not just because he has the same first name as me it's because
he deserves it.

Mark M.

PS is this the kind of thing you think makes the list so good and
entertaining?

 "I want to find a 12Gague riot gun for home protection.  I DO NOT want a
chop off.  I am looking for a good legal piece.  I am In East Tennessee."

I think it's what Mark is talking about and it's just not even loosely
connected, unless you figure what he really wants the gun for is to shoot his
spridget after a couple months of unsuccessful diagnosis of an intermittent
wiring fault.  (shot my TR7 once, though I'm not proud of it)