Re: [midgetsprite] HELP! Pressure bleeding Brakes

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] HELP! Pressure bleeding Brakes
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 15:49:21 -0600
Ok.... A technical question.... here come the lurkers!!! LOL
1. Pressure is too high.  3-5 lbs should do.
2. Be sure to re-center the PWDA shuttle. Too much pressure will push it to
one side or t'other closing off 1 circuit.
3. You didn't say what cylinder(s) you were trying to bleed. That would
help the diagnosis.
4. Will MJB pick this up?
5. I apologize for leaving the original question in total. I'm a lousy editor.
         Peter C
Oh, you mean the Sprite? 'cause you know, that's got a 1275, too!
======