Re: HELP! Pressure bleeding Brakes

To: "bill b." <w_burrell@yahoo.com>, spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: HELP! Pressure bleeding Brakes
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 17:27:13 -0600
The PWDA shuttle should be centered, at that time there will be no fluid or
pressure at the switch hole. Look for the notch in the shuttle piston. That
is where the switch probe goes, and when the shuttle goes off center, the
probe is depressed, and the light comes on.
         If you remove the shuttle piston, then there would be fluid
pressure at the switch which will NOT hold pressure.
         Note to all, if you think your switch is leaking, since there
shouldn't be pressure there, the shuttle piston is bypassing.
         Good luck.
         Gotta go. Be safe.
         peter C
=