Re: Bandwidth and replies

To: "Mark J Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bandwidth and replies
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 12:01:27 -0000
Mark,
Thanks for the explanation.
I hope everyone reads and thinks about the implications of your
message as a little understanding goes a long, long way!
Without an understanding of how this all works I don't think  it at
all surprising that people are just deleting the "death trailer line"
I really doubt very much that it is down to, as you put it -
"basic courtesy is just an unknown concept to some people."

Equally, there is little use in sending the "I agree", or "yes that
worked!" message without at least a line or two of the original post!

So c'mon everyone, lets all help Mark to keep these lists going! Let's
value what we have as something worth supporting and keeping.

Guy