Re: Bandwidth and replies* ( no lbc )

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bandwidth and replies* ( no lbc )
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 10:27:16 -0500
That doesn't seem to have worked this time.

Sometimes I do as you suggest, and other times, such as this time, I hit
reply, delete the name which shows up in the "To:" box, and type 'spr' which
then fills in the spridgets address.

But, this is only a courtesy to the list users, not a bandwidth problem for
the list server, if I understand correctly, as your service provider mails
out the copies to the individuals that were addressed.

Robert D.