Re: Newbie to Spridget List

To: Gbouff1@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Newbie to Spridget List
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 05:40:53 EST
In a message dated 12/16/02 11:57:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Gbouff1@aol.com writes:
> I haven't decided whether to restore to original specs (as I did with my
> TR3A) or to upgrade to later engine, discs, ribbed tranny, etc.  What I
> find
> during the disassembly will probably determine how I will proceed.
Gary:

Welcome to the list and good luck with the Bugeye.  Sounds like you have a
good grip on where you are going right now.  I haven't done a Bugeye, but
there are lots of Bugeye guys on the list from whom you will, I am sure get
lots of help.

--David C.