Re: Painting over Waxoyl?

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Painting over Waxoyl?
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 12:39:47 -0500
I believe Waxoyl is designed to "flow" into crevices, even long after it is
applied.  Given that, I don't think paint would be able to adhere.

You might want to look at POR-15 rust inhibitor products and wheel-well
paint.
http://www.porstore.com/
I have not used it personlly, but the "por-15 guy" came to my local MG club
meeting and presented a good case.

Steve
78 Midget