Re: Gigantic visit

To: Mike Gigante <mg@sgi.com>
Subject: Re: Gigantic visit
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 07:59:41 +1100
Cc: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
It was a pleasure meeting up with some mid-western spridget
enthustiasts again. I drove straight from the airport in Minneapolis
down to Madison to meet Peter C., Ron and Scott at Peter's shop. I
stayed overnight in Madison and drove across the border down to Ron's
place where we took a look at his bugeyes and egaged in the usual b/s
session. Ron has a real nice place, and his kids a great too.

Back on the road and I managed to make it back to the twin cities
in time to meet up with Phil, Darcie, Lil and new baby Lola Vanner on
Sunday evening.

Phil and I went for a spin (not literally) in "Lily's Mini" down
to a local bar where we mananged to drop some old speckled hen and
watch the vikings choke and lose the game to the packers!!!!!

Meeting up with some of my spridget friends makes my business trips
much more enjoyable - thank you all for your hospitality!

Unfortunately I didn't get to meet up with anyone in the Bay Area this
trip. (Sorry the schedules didn't line up Gerard) Maybe next time.

cheers, Mike