Re: Thanks for the trip info... (not -really- lbc)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanks for the trip info... (not -really- lbc)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:34:49 EST
In a message dated 12/18/2002 12:37:19 AM Mountain Standard Time,
breeanna1012000@yahoo.com writes:

> no Ed, that couln't have been me that rode in
> it last, cause he had to bring the seat belt
> much closer in,,not letting it out,,,must have
> let someone else ride "after" me..<VBG>
>
> Bree!

That was when he tried to convice you that Spridgets only came with one belt
on the drivers side, and you had to "share", no?

Robert B. Houston

Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
'63 TR4
'03 Beetle

...   Deck us all with Boston Charlie, Walla Walla, Wash, and Kalamazoo.
Nora's freezin on the trolley, swaller doller califlower, allagaroo!

Pogo Possum