TESTERS NEEDED- INTERMITTENT WIPER CONTROL

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: TESTERS NEEDED- INTERMITTENT WIPER CONTROL
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 11:47:22 -0600
Hi British car owners -I'm looking for owners willing to try the Wiper
Control Unit for the Lucas wipers on their car.
 I'm making these for our Sunbeam club members but I think they will work,
on just about any car that uses the Lucas wiper motor with great results. It
can be supplied in pos or neg ground.
  The wiper control switch must be accessible for an easy installation.
  In return for your trouble and feedback such as wire lengths and needed
connector types,I will supply you a unit at less than my cost to build it.
You can see everything about this unit on the Tigers United web site.
http://www.tigersunited.com/tech_tips/EsslingerWiper/rt-EsslingerWiper1.asp
Thanks for your time  Best Regards -Ed
Cool Cat Eddie ,1 S3 GT,3 S4's, 2 S5's, 2 MK1 Tigers