Re: My Christmas wish came true (LIC)

To: HealeyRic2@aol.com
Subject: Re: My Christmas wish came true (LIC)
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 19:28:31 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
HealeyRic2@aol.com wrote:

> Frank,
>
> After waiting years for Santa to deliver my Ferrari without success, I
> finally took matters into my own hands and ordered a new Ferrari Enzo
> supercar.
> $29.95 will get you there from Mattel. The bad news ..... it's made > in
>China.

I got a model Ferarri a few years ago, make that many years ago.
It's just not the same. I'm good for the next year, I got to drive one.
And I'm still smiling!
But the grinch did hit me this Christmas, I now have my very first CD
player and a few CDs thanks to my daughter. She said she looked
everywhere, there is no such thing as a CD player made in the USA.
So I did get one chinese item this year.
So far it has lasted 3 times longer then some of the toys my nephew got
from the same country. Big bucks for pure junk. I am so glad my kids are
grown.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ