Re: A happy Christmas!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A happy Christmas!
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 01:10:08 EST
In a message dated 12/26/02 9:35:17 PM, GreenBugeye@aol.com writes:

<< I love having nephews and neices --spoil 'em and send 'em home!  Too bad
Christmas comes but once a year.  I sincerely hope all of you had half the
joy I had! >>

Isn't it great!  And it doesn't end when they get past the "little" stage,
either.  One of my best memories is the year the family pooled our resources
(we had to in those days) to buy our 14 year old nephew a computer.  He
opened the box, and was so flabbergasted he couldn't say a thing--just picked
up the instructions for installation and started to read them, then got up
and distributed hugs (something pretty foreign to him at the time).  Of
course by the end of the evening all the uncles and grampa were gathered
round the computer while the kid played games.  Great memories.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"