Re: Vinyl adhesive

To: TeachJP@aol.com, d.carpenter7@verizon.net, timlc@agr.state.ne.us
Subject: Re: Vinyl adhesive
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 07:15:04 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/3/03 6:55:04 AM Eastern Standard Time, TeachJP@aol.com
writes:
> I am not only a novice with LBCs but also with computers, is there a reason
> why I get duplicates of all the postings?  Is the mod list sent out on the
> regular list without the mod in the address?
I get a lot of duplicates too, but only from certain people. Your post, for
instance, John, was singular.  But from many on the list I get duplicate
mailings.  One thing might be that we are on BOTH the Spridget list and the
Midget and Sprite Club list and most of us who are on both send the same post
to both.  The other reason might be that when we reply to all, in the "send
to" box appears BOTH the name of the group AND the name of the post writer.
And sometimes for some reason, the name of the group appears twice.

As for the Mod list, I have no idea since I am not on that list, but I get
the duplicate mailings.  I am not a puter nerd, so these are only
speculations.

--David C.