Re:7/16 lugs WAS: Chrome Lug Nuts

To: John.Deikis@med.va.gov
Subject: Re:7/16 lugs WAS: Chrome Lug Nuts
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 23:26:45 GMT
Cc: shaf@zenten.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
John,

Just go to the local auto parts store and look for a display of chrome lug nuts
by Dorman.  They'll be in a plastic card with a medium blue backing.  You'll
find that the 7/16" 20 thread will work perfectly with the Miniators.  I used
Miniators on my racecar with those lug nuts until recently when I got a deal on
some Revolution wheels.

Are you the same Deikis that is signed up for the MGVR focus event at VIR?  If
so, I'll see you there!

David Littlefield