Clutch Pedal Variation FILETIME=[187BF400:01C2B521]

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Clutch Pedal Variation FILETIME=[187BF400:01C2B521]
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 19:16:59 -0600
I have rebuilt the tandem master for the 65 Sprite, as well as the
clutch slave. I placed the car on ramps to bleed the clutch. But now I
get a variation when I depress the pedal. Sometimes it shifts perfectly,
other times, I need to pump the pedal to build pressure to get it to
shift. It is the solid line (no rubber hose) all the way to the slave.
If it was air, wouldn't it need to be pumped all the time? So, list
wisdom, please offer suggestions.
Ed, I have a friggin book!!!