Re: Nice Jacks Continued...

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nice Jacks Continued...
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 13:32:57 -0500
I'm guessing that one of the main reasons Jacques was asking about the
Harbor Freight jack is the fact that it is aluminum.  It weighs about half
what the AC jack does.

I've used the Harbor Freight jack a bunch on 3,400 pound Winston Cup and
Busch race cars where you lift the whole side of the car at once and it
works great.  And it's a lot easier to lug around than a steel jack.

Rick
'59 Sprite
'65 MGB