Re: whew, it's early!

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: whew, it's early!
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 06:59:07 EST
Chuch,
I thought I was the only one who was alive and kicking before the clock rings
the 6 chimes!  It might be early, but is it nice and quiet here in school for
getting some work done, before the PA announcements, the kids who need an
extention for their homework and all of the other things that get in the way
of doing the job I'd like to be doing, teaching!!!
Get the coffee on and enjoy a pretty sunrise here in Eastern PA, I went out
and took pictures last night in the snow of the Christmas lights with the
snow and ice on them, no lbc, but pretty otherwise.
JP

John Poynton
79 Midget "Yellow Fever"
Havertown Pa 19083