Still Here [No LBC]

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Still Here [No LBC]
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 10:29:25 -0500
Happy New Year to all. Just wanted to drop a note to let all know I had
not dropped off the face of the planet (to the ultimate chagrin of some
I am sure).

We spent the entire holiday moving from a 3 bedroom townhouse to a 6
bedroom 1820 farmhouse. I finally struggled back to work at my day job
today. I needed a VACaTION from the holiday ;-) I was officially back
on line last week, but too much to do prevented me from catching up.
There are something like 420 unread emails in my Spridget box. I'll
just sort by name and delete most of them.

We actually moved the FRI/SAT after Xmas. We are no where near done,
but we are in a livable house. Most of the move went well, there were
some hassles (like forgetting my daughters mirror, it was her
grandmothers). But we are very happy and comfy.

One humorous story: The cable dudes came by to hook up Comcast and
internet. We had a lengthy discussion about how they were going to come
into the second floor rooms. Seems they brought an 18" drill bit that
would not reach through the walls!! They needed a 24" bit.

The Midget looks cool by the house too. (obligatory LBC content)

We'll likely have an open house sometime soon. I'll let ya know.

Larry

PS web pics of the big move coming soon.

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
  - Edgar Allen Poe