Re: engine assembly lube

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: engine assembly lube
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 20:56:17 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I had been looking in the wrong store. Strauss Auto had squat. Went to Pep Boys
at lunch today and got the sta-lube stuff, up right next to the grease tubes.
Molybdenum disulfide with graphite. They had two sizes - 2.5 oz for $4 and 10
oz for $5. I figure this isn't the last engine I'll rebuild, so for the extra
buck, I got the big one. :)

Thanks to everyone who responded!

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu