Re: No LBC - Prayers please*

To: esheffield@i-plus.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No LBC - Prayers please*
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 19:28:26 EST
In a message dated 1/8/03 10:01:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
esheffield@i-plus.net writes:
> Anyway I'm asking for your help again, particularly those of you who pray.
> We found out yesterday that my wife Kathy has breast cancer. Right now we
> don't know the extent, but will be going back to surgery soon to find out.
> Please pray for her.

I hope all goes well, Eddie.  I have seen medical miracles happen, and
usually our fears encompass the worst-case scenario.  It is tough to see the
possibilities for the realities.  FWIW I just spend about an hour at work
today with a friend and co-worker who has developed colon cancer, has had
surgery for it, and is on chemo.  She looks good, feels pretty good, although
she runs down a bit just before she is due for a chemo treatment, and has a
very positive attitude, especially about beating this thing.  You and Kathy
will certainly be in my prayers.

--David C.