Clock Question (some LBC content) FILETIME=[C9E539D0:01C2B9B4]

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Clock Question (some LBC content) FILETIME=[C9E539D0:01C2B9B4]
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 15:04:45 -0600
I went to the flea market today and got a Coors Light clock and light.
It uses a 14" florescent bulb that was burned out. I bought a new one,
but once I installed it, it came on brightly and then burnt out. Anyone
on the list have any knowledge of these smaller light fixtures, and what
to troubleshoot on them?
LBC CONTENT
This clock, once repaired, will be in the Sprite garage as a night light
while I am out cruising. I also purchased an old small round brass oiler
with a 8" long flexible metal spout. I filled it with some of my MMO and
have lubricated the back of the generators in the Sprites. I didn't know
that they had a rubber plug in the back of them, I do now!! The guy I
got this from claims to have another one. If anyone is SERIOUSLY
interested in the second one (I still have the Snap On inch pound torque
wrench if anyone else is interested) I can see if I can get it from him
tomorrow.
Brad