RE: Was Rockers, now Datsun transmission

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Was Rockers, now Datsun transmission
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:09:54 -0800
Bill wrote:
Where did you get your Datsun trans reconditioned and how much was it?

Also, do you still need info on your Bugeye's NorCal racing history? I'm
waiting for some calls back from my contacts.

Bill and Spridgeteers,

I got the transmission reconditioned by "a friend fo a friend", who is
working in a transmission shop... The transmission was supposed to be good
in the first place, and the total bill (including buying the transmission)
was $160 - but it took two months before I got it back, and I am not sure
about the quality of the work. If I had to do it again, I would buy a
reconditioned transmission from Paul A, especially as I am getting the
conversion kit from him.

Yes, I'd love to hear from any racing history my Bugeye may have had up
NorCal!

Jacques