Re: LBC, but not Spridget

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBC, but not Spridget
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 06:55:19 -0500
Uh, it may not be an MG at all.

If it looks like a Midget, and has a 1600 on the boot, it
may be a Datsun 1600 Roadster.  That's not a bad thing,
though.  Those are neat cars.

It seems to me more likely that someone would mistake a
Datsun 1600 for a Midget than mistake am MGA for a Midget

http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth/car.htm

Chris K.