Re: MG X-Power

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG X-Power
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 07:48:02 -0700
Unfortunately the MG engines in the LMP675s either win or suffer
catastrophic failure. Not a good championship strategy. Witness Knighthawk
Racing's burn to the ground at Le Mans last year. I'd still love to put one
on though.
I've thought about painting the racecar the acid green color of the factory
team.
--
Jay Shaffer
shaf@zenten.com