Re: No LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: No LBC
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 15:17:10 EST
In a message dated 01/15/2003 11:57:16 AM Mountain Standard Time,
type79@ix.netcom.com writes:

> One of my tenants who is in the Marines just informed me he has been
> ordered to report for active duty. That hits close to home

The disembarkation facility at Ft. Bliss here in El Paso has been very busy
for the last couple of weeks, tying up traffic on local streets.

Most of the folks at Bliss are air defese....Patriot batteries.

They annouced this morning there would be a "temporary " suspension of MAST
(emergengy medical) helicopter flights from the fort as the abulance copters
were needed elsewhere.

Earlier this week the F117 (stealth) squadron at nearby Holloman AFB got
their orders to head east....

Robert Houston

  If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an
  infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without
  even considering if there are men on base.
 -- Dave Barry