Re: FW: New Midget?

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FW: New Midget?
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 18:19:33 EST
In a message dated 01/15/2003 3:58:46 PM Mountain Standard Time,
phil@outtech.com writes:

> We're back?
>
> http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/?news/ae_news_story.php?id=33139

Weellllll...isn't that special.  A British name for an Italian designed car
to be made in India....wont Frank be thrilled.  And only $15000.00???????
Pardon me if I pass...but if it was successful it could increase the value of
our REAL Midgets!

And who knows, with a name like MG...and also known as a TATA, I might have
to buy two....tatas come best in pairs.

Robert Houston

  If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an
  infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without
  even considering if there are men on base.
 -- Dave Barry