Re: Another beautiful day!

To: "Bill Hunt" <Billh@aaai.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Another beautiful day!
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 22:45:12 -0600
We got 7 or 8" of new snow last night. Apparently it was warm enough when it
started to lay down a nice layer of ice first. Man it was slick this morning
on my 20 mile drive to work while the snow was still coming down hard. Talk
about your "pucker time", that was the most intense drive I've made in a
while. Saw about 20 cars off in various conditions, also saw an Excursion
towing a small Japanese car of some type up a steep embankment, wondered in
passing if the car driver had told the Excursion driver what a huge waste of
natural resources, etc. etc. he was driving. It's supposed to be zero
degrees by daylight just to remind us of winter, also.

Jim K.