Re: MGA Update

To: "Jay Shaffer" <shaf@zenten.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGA Update
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:13:31 -0500
Cc: <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
BUY IT!!!   BUY  IT!!! *jumping up and down* (because i can now without
starting an earthquake and being charged with commiting a crime against
nature!)  BUY IT!!!

chuck.
i'm not a big ford or MG enthusiaast...but the way i see it the problematic
drive line has been seriously improved upon and would be readily available
at salvage yards!  ;)....c.