Re: I warned you, I can't stop

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I warned you, I can't stop
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 19:08:48 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
--- "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
wrote:
> Hey youse guys...
>
> (Humor me... its 3 degrees, I haven't raced in 3
> months, and won't race
> until at least March... I'm feeling like a crack
> whore in a forced rehab...

Congrats, and thank God I can live vicariously through
you.  I'm still hemmin' and hawin' over a friggin' new
tachometer (Stack, VDO, Autometer...hmmmm...).

Sh_t, you COULDA come over and helped with my car
tonight.  It's much warmer out west (50 miles west of
Flounder, that is), I think the infrared pyrometer
said 7 degrees.  All the oil from the blowby all over
the chassis insulated me pretty well.  How come during
the season the motor goes in and out in about 2 hours
and now it seems like 1 bolt per night?

Lil' bit of wrenching, lots of couch racing,
Grasshopper