Re: Lucas and Fruitcake

To: spook01@comcast.net, grday@btinternet.com, donmay@attbi.com
Subject: Re: Lucas and Fruitcake
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 06:43:16 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In the early 70s, I bought a 69 Sprite, one of the last to come into this
country, brand new.  I sold it 2 years later after 3 electrical fires, four
voltage regulators, and twice being completely rewired.  I hold my breath
every time I smell something funny (New Jersey?) when driving the Fever.
This one seems to have ok electrics, except that it could really use a
stronger alternator (I know Larry, conversion, conversion!), but if my 69 had
been any kind of indicator...Lucas (or who ever supplied electrics in 69
really needed some help.
JP

John Poynton
Havertown, PA