Re: paint stripper

To: talla@TELUSPLANET.NET, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: paint stripper
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 18:27:41 EST
Aircraft Stripper by Kleen Strip, make sure you get the flamable, smelly
version.  The low odor,non flamable version is considerably less effective.

I used it to strip my TR3A, layed it on nice a heavy, let it sit for a while
and then used a high pressure sprayer (2000 PSI) about 80% of the paint came
off on the first coat.  Wear goggles, solvent resistant (double gloves), and
cover all exposed skin, this stuff burns like napalm and doesn't wash off
your skin too easily. Don't ask how I know.  Stubborn areas may require a few
coats and the use of a wire brush.

Gary Bouffard
59 Bugeye
59 TR3A