Need help in San Diego

To: "Nass@Yahoogroups. Com" <nass@yahoogroups.com>, "Nass@Egroups. Com" <nass@egroups.com>, "Spitfires Autox. Team. Net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Need help in San Diego
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 19:54:40 -0700
Hi all - I have purchased a car on eBay in San Diego and I need someone to
take possession of it for me and hold it until I can come get it within a
month or so.

If anyone has a place to store a car for a short time I would greatly
appreciate it - doesn't have to be indoors or garaged by any means, but I
would feel safer if I knew it was close so an eye could be kept on it and to
protect it from vandalism.

If willing, please contact me off list and I will provide the details. The
seller wants payment in five days and I believe he is willing to deliver in
the San Diego area.

TIA

Rick Gregory
Great Falls, Montana
'74 Spitfire
'69 AH Sprite
'90 Miata
www.spitfire.gregory.net

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]