Re: Worst smell (Re: Modern Old F**ts

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: Worst smell (Re: Modern Old F**ts
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 21:58:22 -0500
Cc: "'Spridgets List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
You boys ain't smelled nothing yet. Go to Greeley Colorado in the
summer. There is a major meat processing plant on the downwind side of
town. Ahhhhhh the odor of fresh processed beef.

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
  - Edgar Allen Poe