Re: I'm keeping it

To: bugeye@austin.rr.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I'm keeping it
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 05:32:25 EST
In a message dated 1/28/03 11:17:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bugeye@austin.rr.com writes:
> Anybody know an easy way to get the tranny mount bolts
> in once you have the engine and tranny in?  Other than
> putting the car on a lift.......

Cuss a lot.   Course you gotta keep that darlin' son away from the shop area
whilst critical thought is taking place.  Actually, for me,  the tranny mount
bolts were one of the more tedious "line-up" operations I remember each time
I have pulled the engine.  Lots of engine/tranny shifting involved.
Definitely 2-people job.  Or more.

If anybody has a good answer to this I want to know too.

--DAvid C.