1500 Midget parts car for sale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 1500 Midget parts car for sale
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 08:38:19 EST
    I would like to part out or sell whole my 1977 Midget.  I need to make
some room in my garage for a different restoration project that will be
arriving shortly.

Here are the vitals:

    Car #:  GAN6UH190961G

    Built:  2/77

    Condition:  Typical Midget rust in sills and A-posts, and along the
bonnet leading edge.  Driver's side floor rusted out directly underneath
pedal box, and the good metal under the driver's seat was removed to serve as
a patch for my '70 Midget.  Car has clear title.
Last run in 1995.  Taken off the road because the rust was getting worse, and
the engine was getting a bit rattley; it could use an overhaul.  Engine has
downdraft Weber manifold; I have the manual choke DGV, too, it's just on an
A-series manifold right now.  Car was using a Mallory dual point distributor
with vacuum advance.  Gearbox in very good condition; PO had it rebuilt it in
1992.  Car has one rear leaf spring removed, so it would need to be
flatbedded.  Car is partially disassembled, and the wiring harness has been
slightly cannibalized.  I can answer any other questions about the condition
of certain parts, just email me.

    Location:  Southeastern PA, north of Philadelphia. (Yardley)

I can email pictures of the car or various parts.  Please email me off list
with any questions or offers and put "1500 Midget" as the subject so I don't
miss it.   I would like to get rid of the whole thing, but certainly will
part out major and minor items.

Thank you.

Marty
1970 MG Midget