Re: another shuttle

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: another shuttle
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 07:54:01 -0800 (PST)
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Yes we did!, and when this happened
the glass on my sliding glass door was partially
opened and I heard this "LOUD" and rumbling noise,
then my glass door started shaking as if it was going
to fall off. Lots of the debris from the shuttle
itself has fallen all around the town I live in
here in East Texas (LUFKIN). I am sure we have debris
here also.

It is so "TRAGIC" that we have lost another
shuttle and Family members to death through such a
catastrphy as this!

Yes..lets remember the families of each of the
crew members and pray for them!

BREE!

--- "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>