Re: update on shuttle from East Texas

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: update on shuttle from East Texas
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 15:00:02 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
This morning after learning about the shuttle,
I had to go to Nacogdoches (where I am from
originally) which is only about 15 to 20 minutes from
where I live now. After turning off of the main
hwy that runs from Lufkin to Nac, less than
a half of a mile to my brothers house, I saw a
policeman standing in the middle of the highway
guarding part of the shuttle..there were people
stopping all along the hwy to take pic's and take
a look for themselves.

My younger brother works for the City of Nac and
he was called out because of this tragic
incident. After returning to his home this afternoon,
he said in one of the places that he was working
they had found over 500 pieces of the shuttle.

There were still helicopters in the air from
the time I went over this morning, which was about
10:00 a.m.until returning home as of now, which its
almost 5:00..You wouldnt believe the massive amount of
the shuttle that is still being found around this
section of the state and around these small towns
around here..It is so sad..

Still hard to believe!

BREE!