Re: Intros, new to list, etc.

To: Tim Holt <holtt@nacse.org>
Subject: Re: Intros, new to list, etc.
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 21:37:19 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Welcome Tim.

Good group here, but they seem to have some strange affinity to cats, guns, beer
and assorted rock folks, along with these great LBC's too!

Nice to have another Oregonian on the list.  Should you see a light blue
Morris Minor going up and down I-5 between Salem and Portland, it's me!!  Be
sure
to wave!

Later, Paul A