Re: [Fwd: LCB header won't clear steering!]

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fwd: LCB header won't clear steering!]
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 08:33:07 -0500 (pop-3.dnv.wideopenwest.com)
Actually, I have seen shops take back a damaged item, when
the damage is the result of trying to install an incorrect
part that they supplied.

It's worth trying, anyway.

If you're going to have the header re-bent, check around
with muffler shops.  Even with the right equipment, not all
will do a decent job for you, but every once in a while you
find a real gem.  (The manager of the local "quickie"
muffler shop makes headers and exhaust systems for sports
racers in his spare time.  The custom system he bent up for
me was almost too pretty to hang under the car!)

Chris