Re: Parking brake adjustment

To: "James Dowling" <jimdinalameda@hotmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Parking brake adjustment
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 21:57:30 -0800
1st adjust the rear brakes.
2nd where the cable exits the transmission tunnel the cable sheath is
threaded.  There are nuts on either side of the bracket.  Tighten the
parking brake by loosening the nut in the tunnel, pulling the cable housing
rearward, and taking up the slack by tightening the nut outside of the
tunnel.
David Riker
63 Falcon
70 Torino