RE: AMCO  wind wings-4 sale

To: "'Rick Fisk'" <refisk@chartermi.net>
Subject: RE: AMCO  wind wings-4 sale
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 19:12:17 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
They can be NOS if they are an exact replacement part made during the
production run for the part that came on the car new from the factory,
yes it could be made by a outside supplier, but would still have to be
the same part that factory used:

New- sure sounds like they are.
OLD- same story
STOCK- the part could have come on the car when it was new from the
factory, I don't think so.  So maybe it doesn't sound as good, but you
could call it NO AMCO, you have taken the meaning of NOS to a new low.
I guess if you want to call it "NOS AMCO aftermarket parts" it is OK
because you qualify, and negate the NOS part anyway.
                Crash

Sure they can be NOS.  They are NOS AMCO aftermarket parts - they don't
have
to be from BMC to be NOS.  But I don't think they are as rare as Josh
thinks
they are.  NOS AMCO stuff turns up all the time.  I bought a brand new
30-some year old AMCO tonneau for my Bugeye a few months ago for $62.

Rick