Crazy Canucks...NO LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Crazy Canucks...NO LBC
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 18:54:53 EST
Hi Robert D and other Canadian Brothers,

I just saw a small article in our newspaper about one of your citizens that
pled guilty to manslaugter, and to purchasing the materials that made a bomb,
that brought down an airliner and killed a few score...and he got a FIVE YEAR
SENTENCE?!?!!

What's up with that?  Sounds like Kalifornia.

Or TV...I watched CSI Miami last night, usually a pretty good show, and when
they cracked the case, a fellow poisened a lady lawyer he had a crush on with
radiation, the head guy says "I'll look forward to seeing you get 50
years"....50 years? for pre-meditated murder?   Kalifornia? Kanada? sounds
similar...

5 years for mass murder?  Maybe I've been looking at this all wrong.  Huh?
Whats that Rover?  Oh yeah...well excuse me, my Labrador tells me to make a
list and clean the guns.....

Robert Houston

  If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an
  infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without
  even considering if there are men on base.
 -- Dave Barry