Re: Sprite Spree '03 whoz coming?

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sprite Spree '03 whoz coming?
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 10:22:19 EST
In a message dated 2/12/03 9:59:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
type79@ix.netcom.com writes:

> I wish there were more details on the schedule to explain certain
> events. I don't think I want to sit in the parking lot for an entire
> week and can't afford to hang out with Ed for 4 days either.
>
> So who's going?

- - - - - - - - - -

Jay, I will be putting together the RoadRally.  I will be trying to find the
most wistful vistas I can for everyone.  Central PA is a beautiful area with
rolling hills and farmland.  Maybe we'll find some covered bridges, which
always offer good photo ops.

All the usual suspects will be there.  Frank C., Larry M., chuck c., Peter
C.,...NO...WAIT...You asked which "personalities" would be there!!

Nevermind!  ;-)

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget  (#51 FSP)